Zack is the CEO of Dribbble and a recognized leader in growth marketing.
Nearly 15 years of experience as a data-driven, analytical thinking product growth and marketing strategist with a strong product management and interface design background. I've worked to grow three startups to successful acquisitions. I'm a speaker at startup conferences around the globe, a startup advisor, mentor at Dwell, Reforge, Tradecraft, Galvanize, GrowthX.
• Named a top 50 growth expert (https://goo.gl/O6OGpX)
• Most recently Vice President of Growth and Interim VP of Product at Hired Inc. Made large investments in building platforms for scale.
• Led growth and marketing at Creative Market. We grew revenue 1,600% our first year with revenue milestones that exceeded the first year revenues of notable marketplaces like Etsy and eBay. This growth led to an acquisition by Autodesk.
• 3 years post launch Creative Market continued to grow at a double-digit MoM revenue growth rate. I was responsible for leading the team from $25k/mo to $1.7mm/mo in revenue.
• Managed and mentored the growth team at BranchOut, who reached 25 million users faster than many notable websites including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. BranchOut was acquired in 2004 by 1-Page (ASX: 1PG).