Enterprise Account Manager
About the Role
I am building out Triplebyte's first Account Management function. We transitioned to a SaaS-primary model (from marketplace transactional) about 3 months ago, and we are beginning to onboard our enterprise customers. I need an experienced AM to work with our biggest accounts, whether they are post-IPO, Fortune 500 or just fast growth, strategic accounts we think we can grow.
Looking for a partner to both deliver great service and work on renewals as well as someone that can build our expansion playbook.
What You Need to be Successful
- 4+ years of Account Management or Customer Success experience
- At least 1 year of working with enterprise accounts (post-IPO or 1000+ employee organizations)
- Experience selling, preferably renewals for SaaS products
- Experience in HRTech, Recruitment Tech or Recruiting is a plus
- Must be self sufficient; you will be the first Enterprise AM working the entire Enterprise portfolio and must be self directed and know what it takes to close renewals